The College is pleased to announce that the following ten (10) leading practitioners will be inducted into the Canadian College of Construction Lawyers in 2023:
• Annie Bernard, Fasken (Montreal)
• Sophie Truesdell-Menard, Des Solutions en Construction (Montreal)
• Denise Bambrough, BLG (Toronto)
• Roger Gillott, Osler (Toronto)
• David de Groot, BD&P (Calgary)
• Corbin Devlin, McLennan Ross (Edmonton)
• Chris Petrucci, Bennett Jones (Calgary)
• David Curtis, Fasken (Vancouver)
• Joe McArthur, FCIArb. Blake Cassels & Graydon (Vancouver)
• Mike Preston, McLean & Armstrong (Vancouver)
Please click here for the full Press Release which includes photos.
The Canadian College of Construction Lawyers strives to facilitate and encourage the association of outstanding lawyers who are distinguished for their skill, experience and high standards of professional and ethical conduct in the practice or teaching of construction law, and who are dedicated to excellence in the specialized practice of construction law. These new Fellowship inductees exemplify these qualities and we welcome them into the College.
For more information about the College and its Fellows, visit their website at www.cccl.org.